THE LARGEST BABY INCUBATOR IN THE WORLD IN NTINDA!!!!
REMINDER: The first African Made Baby incubator that Christopher Nsamba made, which Ugandan Government deployed in Mukono Hospital, has saved 235 babies as of Feb/2/2019, who looked straight into the eyes of death; We are glad that 234 babies saw today’s sunrise because of our effort, its videos are below on this very page.
Ladies and gentlemen, as we recently notified you, we are engineering another advanced baby incubator, the one which is in the above picture with someone standing besides it (It is not painted yet) This incubator understands and can make decisions in case of an emergency when medical personnel are not close by.
Below are a few of the 638 features we am installing into it:
1. It carries 10 babies at once, in 10 different chambers
2. Some babies get brain injuries (Twitches) during birth and they end up with continuously moving body parts, when it is not the baby doing it, for example, the baby can have the hand move back and forth continuously; this can cause the baby to become so tired and die (Twitches) This machine has a technology which fixes damaged brain cells for neonates
3. Some babies delay to breath upon delivery and get dead brain cells, if they survive, they become mentally disabled. This machine has a technology which stops brain cells from dying off if baby is loaded as quickly as possible.
4. Normally, oxygen is delivered to babies through tubes which they bypass over the nose, this machine can deliver oxygen wirelessly to the baby, without any tubes attached to the nose, I discovered some babies are really irritated by this conventional way of oxygen delivery; SAVANT X delivers oxygen wirelessly.
5. It is loaded with two servers which were was customized through custom made softwares to be able to read the 1087 sensors am deploying onboard, to understand, interpret them and call out decisions accordingly, incase this machine is confused about a decision to take, it will be able to communicate to the international pediatric network, for further advise incase no local medical personnel can save a baby, and when it is trying to do so by its self.
6. Am designing it with a heat bank, this machine stores heat, in case of power failure as it is common in Uganda, this machine continues operation as normal, when power is off, sensors, servers and much more pick power from the secondary 1, secondary 1A, and primary 1A BUSS backups, and picks heat from its heat bank, all sensor and software governed. In short summery, it remains fully functional when power is off and can warm all the 10 babies at individually set temperatures for 6 days without power; sustaining full functionality.
7. This machine remembers faces of those that work on it, if someone whom it doesn’t know attempts to remove a baby, it will lock all cabins and call the head of department on phone, if its fine, he/she just answers the phone and says, override. Then it will allow the new person to reach the baby, if the head of department thinks it is an intruder, on phone he/she says arrest. It will even lock the room doors where the incubator is so that the intruder does not escape, then continue having all the 10 babies locked into it.
8. Incase of a fire, this machine can cut off smoke from reaching the babies, and it 100% supports them on the auxiliary oxygen buss.
We won’t give you a headache, that will be all for you; however the Machine we deployed in Mukono is considered to be the most advanced baby incubator in the world until this one is doen, Genesis World Book of record is still looking into it; before they are done; We are now designing a more advanced one, it is in its primary stages, we are still working on it from Ntinda. Am doing my best, assisted by my student engineers am training; to have it report for duty in FEB-MARCH 2019. Main unit carries 6 babies, and it has four more auxilary incubators it governs, carrying for babies, when they are attached to it as roof branches.
This advanced equipment was designed, built by Christopher Nsamba, a Ugandan scientist.
From Ntinda, we are moving mountains on African Soils, May God Bless The Future of Our Great Nation, May He Bless the Internal Security Organization of Uganda, as this work is done and protected under their umbrella.
When it reaches to P/S Health, Ivan, PA and Martin Lukwago, am speechless; I thank P/S Health for having trusted my works, and having availed an opportunity, to put my technology to the test through my first incubator I engineered (In colored Picture) and I have proven my competence in line of advanced technologies. furthermore, I thank Ivan, Martin Lukwago, yes, these gentlemen have done a tremedous job pushing me forward, in one way or another; thank you very much. Thank you all that appreciate my works, it is not about money to me, it is about making the world a better place for you and for us.
"WORLD'S BIGGEST BABY INCUBATOR"
Saturday 02 February 2019 - 20:30:25